Hampton Bat Removal
Hampton Bat Removal and Bat Control Experts of Animal Control Solutions specialize in removing bats in attics, chimneys all other types of bat infestations. We are a full service Wildlife Removal Company that provides bat removal, bat proofing, bat exclusions and services to cleanup bat guano. We will remove bat guano contaminated insulation and replace it with brand new insulation. Bat infestations are becoming more common throughout metropolitan and urban areas of Hampton County including the areas of Portsmouth, Hopewell, Mechanicsville, Chester, Colonial Heights, Petersburg, Elizabeth City, and Newport News.
Often times the removal and control of bats requires specialty equipment including man lifts and other high reaching platforms. Bat guano cleanup also requires other specialized equipment including state of the art vacuum systems that are designed specifically for the removal of bat guano from attic areas of homes and buildings. This vacuum system allows for safe removal of guano that prevents any guano and its particulates from contaminating other areas of the home. The most common health risk of bat guano is Histoplasmosis. Histoplasmosis is a fungus disease that affects the lungs when you breathe. Symptoms is fever, chest pain, dry cough, fevers, headaches, encephalopathy, and even in rare cases death. Avoid the chances of your family getting sick call Animal Control Solutions.
Bat Removal Services
There are several different methods of removing and controlling bats from your Hampton VA area home and attic. The method to remove bats are called a bat exclusion. Bats are federally protected and cannot be harmed. A bat exclusion is a way of sealing the home and allowing the bats to exit naturally. Once all the bats are out of the attic the home should be sealed to prevent any other bats from entering the home. This is the most efficient way to handle bat infestation problems in Hampton VA.
- There are over 1000 different bat species
- Bats are nocturnal (active at night)
- Bats can live for over 20 years
- Bats cannot stand upright because they have very small pelvic girdles. They hang upside down nearly all the time, including when they are eating, drinking and socializing
- Bats can eat up to 1,200 mosquitoes in an hour, and can consume their body weight in insects every night.
- Bats can find their babies among thousands or millions of other bats by their unique voices and scents