Hampton Rodent Removal
Hampton Rodent Removal is a very common pest problem and a common complaint received in the areas of Hampton, Virginia. Rats and mice can be found living in attics, crawlspaces, garages, and in the basements of homes and businesses throughout Hampton, VA. These pests will also take up residence in sheds, barns, outbuildings and even in cars. Rats will seek any opportunity for shelter if an access can be gained by these pests.
Rat control and rat removal should be initiated as soon as a rat has been discovered in a home or business. Rats are very quick breeding pest and a small pest problem can quickly turn into a rat infestation. Rats pose dangers by chewing wires and on any structure which can lead to fires. Hampton Wildlife Professionals have the knowledge and training to get the job done quickly and humanely. Rats living in an attic or crawlspace can also contaminate the insulation with rat droppings and urine.
Information about Rats
- An adult rat can squeeze into your home through a hole as small as the size of a quarter
- Rats have strong teeth that allow them to chew through glass, cinder block, wire, aluminum and lead
- Smell, taste, touch, and sound help direct them to their food sources
- Rats like to eat, so keep your home clean and do not leave food out
- Make sure that your home and storage areas are clean and dry
- Make sure that you clean your sheds, crawlspaces, and garbage cans often
- Close up any small holes and cracks they can come in through
Don’t let Rodents overrun your house! Call Animal Control Solutions at 757-528-8527 and have one of our expertly trained and specially equipped wildlife technicians inspect your home for mice and rats. We provide Rodent Removal and Control as well as a variety of other nuisance wildlife services.